The all new cloud-based QuickBooks Online for your small business
QuickBooks Online is one of the most powerful software platforms for small businesses through which managing financial accounting becomes not only easy but quick and accurate as well.
The very first version of the QuickBooks Online accounting software product was released way back in the year 2004 by its parent company Intuit. Since then, the accounting software tool has taken an important place in the market. Today, a large number of small businesses, professional services, accountants, entrepreneurs, and individuals have adopted QuickBooks Online as a primary tool for carrying out all their business activities efficiently.
With the cloud technology, QuickBooks Online gives business owners the flexibility to access and view reports from anywhere and using any supported device. Also, the installation of the QuickBooks Online financial accounting software tool is a ‘click and go’ process. So, any individual who wishes to use the QuickBooks Online product tool can install the software accounting application with ease and start using it immediately. There is no actual need for an advanced setup, as everything is readily available to users upon completing the installation process of the business accounting software product.
QuickBooks Online lets users perform all kinds of operations, which includes:
- Maintaining books of accounts in the digital form
- Creating invoices for merchandise sold to customers
- Generating reports and sales data for record-keeping
- Maintaining items in the inventory
- Making payments to suppliers for ordering consumer products
- Linking your banking services with QuickBooks Online
- Accepting debit and credit cards when receiving payments from customers
- Making payments to employees
- Managing balance sheet
- Preparing tax
- Keeping track of income and expenditure
- Accessing and viewing data reports from supported devices
- Printing invoices, sales reports, transaction statements etc.
- Importing spreadsheet files in QuickBooks Online
- Saving important data on the cloud server
QuickBooks Online accounting tool provides an easily manageable customer relation so that businesses can achieve their objectives on a wider scope. An individual or a business that trades merchandise or services to their customers will find QuickBooks Online an enriching and quality management platform, which is also capable of driving their business towards productivity.
Getting QuickBooks Online for your business
The QuickBooks Online accounting product is easy to get and install on your desktop computer. However, please note that the QuickBooks Online software version is available for the Windows operating system only. At the moment, there is just one edition of QuickBooks which is available for Mac computers and that is QuickBooks for Mac.
Before you download or purchase the QuickBooks Online accounting product tool, it is mandatory to fulfill certain software and hardware requirements in order to install and use the accounting product tool on your desktop computer for your business. Thus, in order to install QuickBooks Online product software on your desktop computer, your computer must meet the following system requirements:
- Any edition of the Microsoft Windows operating system (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10). The product software can also be installed on Windows Server 2012 R2 and later.
- A fast processor with at least 2.4 GHz speed (Intel CPU).
- At least 4 GB of RAM.
- The installation requires at least 2.5 GB of storage space in your computer’s hard drive. The storage capacity will also be used to store data that is created in the QuickBooks Online product tool.
- A display of minimum 1024×768 resolution.
- A CD/DVD-ROM for installing the QuickBooks Online software from a CD or DVD. This is optional unless you have purchased the software package in the form of a CD or DVD.
If your desktop computer meets all these system requirements, then you can easily install the production tool and start using it right away. Usually, most desktop computers these days, are equipped with the above-given software and hardware components. You may check your computer’s specification or can approach a technician to help you with the specification.
QuickBooks Online serves all purposes of your business with its wide range of functionalities. You can get the productivity tool for your business today.