The necessity for QuickBooks Online Backup for your critical data
QuickBooks Online Backup is a secure backup service that is carried out remotely. You must have an active internet connection in order to backup your important company data. All your company data gets stored on the cloud server that is protected by high technology and data encryption standards. You can restore the backed up data whenever you want.
The QuickBooks Online Backup is quite a simple process and you can secure your data with no worries. You can schedule automatic backup or you can go with the typical manual backup method from within the QuickBooks Online product tool. The QuickBooks Online Backup process involves just a few simple steps.
- You select the necessary data that you want to have backed up
- The process encrypts your data and initiates a backup
- Your data is then stored securely in a remote location
Keeping a backup of your important data online is a smart decision.
Getting started with QuickBooks Online Backup account
QuickBooks Online Backup is offered to QuickBooks users as an additional online service, which requires users to install and register the product.
You must install the QuickBooks Online Backup service before you can start using its features. The QuickBooks Online Backup service can be installed on desktops that meet the following system requirements:
- A Microsoft Windows operating system (Windows 7, 8, 8.1 Pro, 10)
- An up-to-date internet browser (Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome)
- Sufficient hard disk space for application installation
- A high-speed internet connection
- Product registration is required
Once your PC meets the requisites, you can install the QuickBooks Online Backup application.
After installing the QuickBooks Online Backup application on your PC, you will need to create a user account, which usually takes a few minutes and the process is simple. During the account creation process, you will be asked to provide certain important details to complete the registration. The details include:
- Name of the account owner
- Choose backup size
- Provide your e-mail address (also used for managing account password and receiving updates and promotions)
- Provide your credit card information
- Create a password for your backup account (the password will also be required when you update account information and perform online backup)
The next step successfully creates your QuickBooks Online Backup account profile and provides you an Account ID, which is basically the username that you will use with the product and perform the necessary data backup operations right from your desktop computer.
As soon as you have completed the account creation process, you will able to use the application and start backing up your important company data securely online.
If you want to be assisted when installing the QuickBooks Online Backup software application on your desktop computer, you can seek support from the QuickBooks customer support center. The QuickBooks experts can help you install and get started with the application quickly.
QuickBooks Online Backup software application is also available for your smartphone and tablet devices. You may download the app on your device that will give you more flexibility for accessing and viewing data which you have backed up online.